Bitrix24 is a suite of e-commerce products that allow for social collaboration, communication and management of your business. You can share information across teams, handle customer requests, manage projects and more. Bitrix24 also offers all kinds of integrations and add-ons that let you communicate with more efficiency. Mitto’s SMS integration with Bitrix24 allows you to:
- Send thousands of SMS with one click
- Configure two-factor authentication
- Send notifications
- Send marketing messages
- App distribution – send download links directly via SMS
- Leverage SMS templates to simplify mass marketing campaigns and access the analytics tool to see information about your messages.
Log in to your Bitrix24 account and navigate to the dashboard. Then do the following:
- Navigate to Bitrix24 Marketplace. If you’re not sure where it is, you can type Marketplace in the search field at the top of the page. This will take you to the Marketplace.
- In the search bar to the right of All Applications, type Mitto. This should bring back the Mitto application with the choice to view it. It’s labeled Free, however to start using it you’ll have to start a contract with Mitto.
- Click the Mitto SMS application returned by the search. The application description page for Mitto SMS opens.
- Click the Install button.
- Choose robots in the CRM-automation settings and assign them to the necessary deal stage.
- Select Mitto SMS as a provider in the Send SMS automation rule.
- To successfully install, you must have a Bitrix24 account with a credit card on file, and a portal with access to the Mitto SMS gateway. When you sign up
you can discuss configuration details with your account manager.
NOTE: The only person who can download, install, and configure the app is the administrator of your Bitrix24.